Tuesday 26 July 2016

The YouTube clip for: "Daemon Prince Perturabo and Iron Warriors Tolai squad / Iron Warriors (part 1)"

With the YouTube channel already working and several projects on the table the blog will pass for an adaptation period. I have very clear in mind the way I wanna follow; so, from now, will be regular to find clips with new projects and updates of past ones. That's the case for this entry. Almost two months ago I published the entry for Perturabo and an Iron Warriors Kornerate squad. (You can take a look over here!)

 Now, allow me to introduce you the clip for that figures.

As I usually say: Hope you enjoy it and thanks for watching!



You can follow the channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiwCgjLmdCv3VNPzlQ-MAFg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...