Monday 18 April 2016

The Purge (Part II) Terminator Squad Regulus

Back in 2012 I published the first entry about The Purge, the nurglesque renegade chaos warband. At the end of that entry (that's in spanish only, sorry) I said that in the next entry dedicated to The Purge I'll show this Terminator Squad that I now introduce.

Terminator Squad Regulus with sargeant Honorius Regulus at the center

Terminator Squad Regulus was one of my first steps with the plastic Chaos  Terminator sprue as a whole because previously I was still working with metal miniatures. Well maybe this could be weird but I always work with years of difference from the norm.

Honorius Regulus


Dario Quimetit "The Fistless"
Mortimer Amplexus



 
Galeanus Rhin
Ramulus "Poison Claw"



Familiar picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...