Thursday 14 April 2016

COMMISSION (part II) Marvel Legends Banshee

A few months ago my friend R. brought me some figures of his collection to customize them. After this complicated months full of changes in my life, I´ve  (finally) been able to fulfill this commission.

Between the several figures he brought there was the man with the ugliest neck ever made... the Marvel Legends Banshee.

Ugly inside, ugly outside... BUT FULLY POSEABLE!

The commission for this figure was at first easy to be done, change all the green into blue. When I do this change in the figures, I like to give a soft finish to the clothes so I use ink to mark all the sculpture details and make the main color highlight.

Singing and feeling like Ozzy Osbourne

The original yellow has been respected but washing it with ink and giving some brightness with a clearest paint.

Well... the neck... o God! o God! o GOD!!! have you seen it!!! It's like a flamenco' singer neck!!! Arrrrrrgh!!!


He can scream Waaaah! Wooooh! or Wuuuuuh! but never Weeeee!

The skin color has been worked to look more real and the color of the hair match now better with the character, been different from the one simply yellow of the clothes.


Where is my scarf?!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...