Sunday 19 June 2016

Death Guard (Part II) Chaos Lord Mierdus

The Chaos Lord Mierdus is one of those figures that you build bored on a summer afternoon with no expectation about him but mix pieces trying to get some fun... That's exactly what I did about fourteen years ago and once finished I forgot about his existence for almost seven years... I remember to find him and thought "what a piece of shit! Why did I put him an open hand for leg?!!! This is ridiculous!..." But hey! Wait a second... There must be something fun to do with him.... Then I built a base with a fallen Imperial brother and the rest was a question of paint.

Lord Mierdus of the Death Guard

I like to paint Death Guard marines on his original white color scheme (see Death Guard part I) because the high contrast you get with the green mutations and somethings like that. With Lord Mierdus I decide to paint a half of the body in dark greens and marks on the skin like he was "half blessed" for the Papa Nurgle.

BEEEEEEEEER!!!





The fallen guy of the base was painted in a Dark Angel color scheme and the rest of the base is like fresh mud getting with this wet characteristics to tell a little story (Brother Zipotiel from the Dark Angels has faced Lord Mierdus in close combat but the Nurgle servant kills him with his scythe and now stands victorious over the victim)

"Tell the Emperor I love him..." Brother Zipotiel last words

One of my hands is bigger than my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...